Intellectual Property Law
Patents, trademarks and copyrights are a few of the most valuable assets of a business, but evaluating and protecting those assets can be extremely complex. At our Firm, patent and trademark law is a key part of our intellectual property practice. Our attorneys apply a pragmatic business approach to each client’s patent matters to obtain results consistent with your business needs.
Our clients include individuals, corporations, utilities and educational institutions across the country. CMDA has extensive experience providing advice relating to patentability, validity and infringement as well as offering the capability to protect your patent and trademark in litigation and prosecution before the U.S. Patent and Trade Office.
Other services offered by our Intellectual Property Law Group include:
- Registering patents, trademarks and copyrights
- Negotiating and preparing licenses, assignments, security interests and other agreements for inventions, designs, patents, trademarks and copyrights
- Litigating and prosecuting all Intellectual Property Rights
- Performing patent, trademark and copyright audits
- Assisting in naming products and services
- Due diligence in commercial transactions of all kinds
Showing Intellectual Property Law Attorneys